Dental Crowns and Bridges in Gurgaon
A dental crown is a tooth-shaped placed over a tooth to cover it & restore its shape, size, strength, and improve its appearance enhancing the smile. A Crown is an efficient option if you have broken, discolored teeth and can be used to cover dental fillings (inlays) and dental implants. A crown is also mandatory after the root canal treatment.
Types of Crowns
Metal Crowns : Gold, Silver, base metal alloy (nickel, chromium), Zirconia & Alumina.
- Used in a very less cases when there is minimal or no space
- Usually for posterior teeth
Porcelain Fused-to-metal crowns : Metal Base and ceramic coating
- Good in function
- Tooth coloured
- Appropriate for posterior teeth
All-ceramic or all-porcelain crown: Pure ceramic crown with no metal
- Highly aesthetic and natural looking
- Gum friendly
- Appropriate for both Front and back teeth
- Highly recommended for smile corrections