Making an excuse about the affordability of your orthodontic treatment of clear aligners like Invisalign should not be the case anymore as The Dental Roots, New Delhi, and Gurgaon have an alternative solution to that. Ceramic braces.
In the era of “gen-z,” we understand the importance of aesthetics in New Delhi and Gurgaon, not only the youngsters but also for the age group above 45. It is never too late to get your teeth rectified and the best treatment option for the same is Ceramic clear braces.
Our specialist at The Dental Roots follows modern dentistry which is the most effective/result-oriented, patient compliance is better as they are somewhat invisible/ clear, comfortable, painless, and fastest.
The system that we use and recommend to our patients is Damon Braces®
This system is the most effective and the fastest treatment option due to its Self-ligating property. Damon Self-Ligating® braces use a specialized bracket that clips directly to the wire rather than elastic rubber ties. It results in a treatment that is more streamlined and discreet and does not draw much attention to the wearer’s teeth. They are smaller, more comfortable to the lips and cheek, and use a slide mechanism that eliminates friction. Teeth move faster and require fewer adjustments, fewer visits, shorter appointment times, and shorter total treatment time.
As there are no elastics involved and are easy to adjust, the appointments are not that long and extensive and the frequency of the dental appointments is also reduced.
Advantages of Damon Self-Ligating® braces:
- Since this system is the latest and uses the best technology for self-ligating and active forces, the duration of the treatment is reduced.
- Fewer adjustments are required, thus, the appointments can take place every 10-12 weeks, depending upon case to case.
- They do not use elastics at all; thus, they are aesthetically more pleasing and there is no cumbersome process that the patient must undergo.
- The oral hygiene is maintained more easily when compared to traditional braces.
- They are ceramic and the bracket size is comparatively small, thus more pleasing to the eyes.
Now all these points when taken into consideration, make the individual more convinced by this treatment option and thus, the high patient compliance.
Dr. Dheeraj Setia and his specialized team of orthodontists in Gurgaon and New Delhi make sure that their patients choose the best treatment option that not only enhances their aesthetics but also rectifies the teeth’s functionality.
To book an appointment, you can drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +91 8130750008.