Despite major improvements in dental care, a lot of Indians still suffer from tooth loss and various dental problems such as tooth decay, periodontal disease or injuries. For several years, the only solutions for missing teeth were bridges and dentures. But in recent times, procedures like dental implant treatments are available.
Many centres are providing dental implants in Delhi, but the best dental services are provided by The Dental Roots. We are the leading and one of the best dental clinics having centres in Delhi and Gurgaon. We offer modern and comfortable treatments and are equipped with state-of-the-art infrastructure.
The Dental Roots is known for providing specialised care with the help of implantologists, endodontists, orthodontists, periodontists, maxillofacial surgeons and other specialists from various fields of dentistry. If you are from Delhi or Gurgaon and looking for the best dental implant clinic near you, The Dental Roots is the foremost option available for you.
What are dental implants?
Dental implants are an alternative for tooth roots that are mostly made of titanium providing a strong foundation for removable or fixed teeth that are used as a replacement for your natural teeth. It is a surgical fixture placed into the jawbone and allowed to fuse with the bone and gums over a few months. However, dental implant treatments have greatly improved the outcomes with the help of advanced technology and science. So let us go through the major advantages of this procedure.
Advantages of dental implants
- Improved speech- As compared to poor-fitting dentures in which the teeth can slip within the mouth causing you to mumble your words, dental implants allow you to speak without the worry of teeth slipping.
- Improved comfort– As dental implants become a part of you, they eliminate the discomfort of removable dentures and bridges.
- Improved appearance– Dental implants look and feel like your own teeth and as they are designed to fuse with bone and gums, they become permanent.
- Improved self-esteem- They help you get back your smile and you feel better and more confident about yourself.
- Improved oral health– As compared to a bridge, dental implants don’t require altering nearby teeth to support the implant. In this way, more of your natural teeth are left intact, improving long-term oral health.
- Convenience– As the name suggests, these dentures are removable. Dental implants do not require the humiliating inconvenience of removing dentures, as well as the requirement for messy adhesives to keep them in place.
- Easier eating– Sliding dentures make chewing difficult. On the other hand, dental implants function like your own teeth and allow you to eat your favourite food items with confidence and without pain.
- Durability- Implants are extremely durable and often last for many years. With good care, many implants may also last a lifetime.
Who can get Dental Implants?
If you are healthy enough for a routine dental extraction or oral surgery, you are considered fit to undergo the procedure of dental implants. You can visit a dental implant clinic near you to figure out if you have healthy gums and enough jaw bone required to hold the implant.
Is the Dental Implant Procedure Painful?
Most patients receiving dental implants say that there is very little discomfort involved in it. Most dentists use local anaesthesia during the procedure, due to which, dental implants are less painful than a tooth extraction.
Dental care requires the same amount of care as real teeth, which includes brushing, rinsing with antibacterial mouthwash, flossing and regular check-ups. After knowing all the advantages of dental implants, if you too want to experience enhanced comfort, appearance and self-esteem, contact The Dental Roots which provides the best dental clinic in Delhi.